Monday, September 17, 2012

SINGLE?!


afternoon babes and hunks~ i started typing this post at 12:00pm sharp :O
i guess many of you all should know that i'm single now. and my blog views yesterday shot up to 112?
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. happy or weird? hahahaha.

thanks to those who asked if i'm alright and came by my side immediately when i needed someone.
trying to tell myself that things are okay and i have to be strong and move on. wish the best for the boy too.
i know i don't seem too happy in my photos; but still i'll try to be strong kay?
give me some credit for taking at least 3 photos and editing them still!


woke up super early today (6.30am!) as i had appointment and went NUH. Super sleepy now but don't even have the mood to sleep :/
Dad dropped me off at Dover MRT and went home.

might have plans for later; not too sure. i have the urge to drink and club already. but.............. T.T

okay lahs. those kpo peeps(just jk) or whoever want to know what happen can just ask me direct.
i'm fine; eye a little swollen, but time heals everything right? :)



shall do another post/update soon! :)

No comments: