Wednesday, September 12, 2012

AA = Attract Attention

outfit celebrating grandma's birthday

second post for the day. and i'm so sad that i only got 56 views yesterday only.
DAFUQ IT WAS 101 WHEN I FIRST UPDATED. WHYWHYWHY. 
my boy asked me why i want so many views. is it cos i wanna be a famous blogger? HELL NO!
LOLjk. actually still okay lahs. but i just love attention when i blog. cos that's when i'm really being myself and i wish some people would actually understand that i'm not as crazy as i am?

the previous post was just a thought i have; i guess most girls would want to have that ya? 
or is it just me...... but i'm fine!! :D

i've been home the whole day and the weather is crazy i swear. trying to download sims to play and browsing through other stuff while waiting. 
there's nothing much to blog today so i guess i'll just upload some OOTD i've been wearing lately.
i tend to dress up more often when i have more time; and especially when i have good hair day -_-
which is 1 in a million.



looking at this makes me feel so cooling already. wore this to cousins house once and i seldom tie all my hair up. ( nice not?!)
i need to wear these more often; WEATHER IS SO WARM.


i simply love this outfit no matter what. firstly it's not so warm despite the long tights.
the top was supposed to be a dress but the rubber band below got loose so i just tuck it in and it's a super comfy top!
i can even match it with shorts and it's such a bargain. been keeping and wearing the top for few years alr O.O


 this dress is a memorable one for me cos it's the first dress my boy saw me wearing during CNY this year.
i think it's really casual looking and i seldom wear dresses!
grey is one of the colors that i love ;)
the belt was bought by my previous maid! her taste also not bad horh! 


 okay! last but not least this bat wing top and simple shorts.
i wore this for the first time even though i bought it 1 to 2 years ago? LOL.
i bought another navy blue one. i don't have confidence wearing these types so i seldom wear them :(
the only reason why is because I'M LOVING THE OWL NECKLACE!
this is a new one my bro got it for me last month or sth; the previous one broke :'(
gonna save up to get a choker necklace and match with this; do you think it'll look nice on me?

okay lahs. super long post liao lorhs. wo hen lei liao you mei you.
i very AA one lahs; READ MY BLOG PRIEST :3




No comments: