Thursday, September 13, 2012

Reception; Sims 3; Book; Money; MAC

OOTD
sup sexy people ;)

the 5 main words (above) that sums up my blog post today. doesn't sound like there's any link right?!

okay first of all; my boy is currently in a place called JiuZhaiGou or something. A place in China where it's famous for nice scenery etc. It's a 4 day 3 night stay there and the place is 300m above sea level.
and yes; NO RECEPTION. how dead am i. but thank god his travelling hours there was super long and we still could chat. thank god again that he's reached peacefully and there's still reception today at his area.

reception is so freaking important to me now; and i've learnt so much when my boy has been away.
phone;money;reception;internet;new media have all been part of maintaining our rs due to our far distance.
he might be studying there but i'm here learning on how to appreciate life and him :/

been playing Sims 3 today cos it's so fun! (thanks to jun sheng who helped me dl!) i've missed playing it and it was one of my happiest games i used to play when i was younger. i used to play it with my bro. the funny thing is i seldom controlled the sims; all i do was looking at my bro play and we would have so much fun together :')

went to BPP Mac to meet zheng hui and dane. i really had the need to go out as being stuck at home for too long; i would really have depression. especially when my boy is away :'( i know people would think i'm using them or sth... DON'T JUDGE. i still go there to catch up and chat with them. but their studying so i only used zheng hui's laptop to surf net. hehehe.

hummm okay so i borrowed  Twilight book from the library in case i'm suffering from so much anxiety worrying for my boy; i would try to get into the world of twilight to calm myself down.
some books are as addictive as internet! (or maybe that's just me ._.)

it's already 9.30pm and time does past fast today! ^^
today so many things to type and only one photo. so boring. i know.

hope there's plans for tmr; not sure yet. if not i'm just gonna be Sim-ing the whole day? ;)

No comments: