Friday, September 28, 2012

Presents!


sup guyszzz. no more angry post. tired ellyne here :(
it's going to be 10.30pm soon and my legs are super super super tired. so are my feet!

work was quite alright but was displeased with some stuff. guess it's gonna remain inside till i quit this job.
saw a cute little boy dancing gangnam style! LOL. like for few seconds only! VERY CUTEEE.

ended work and Shirleen QAD fetch me from work. so sweet right? LOL.
we went to lot 1 to get my present for my mum! her birthday is on the 30th! ^^
took damn long to decide on what to buy and my legs were so tired.
i didnt realise till i reached home; i can feel my legs aching alr :/

finally settled down home and i can't post the things i bought for my mum yet! hehe.
guess i'm going to sleep around 11; i'm so tired. hope i can get to sleep soundly.

update either tmr or sunday. byebye!

No comments: