Tuesday, December 20, 2011

this was how i looked last night when i reached home from work.

this is how i look now! gosh i look so much better. ikr i am super shag.

monday was a long and stressful day for me, well not about work cos that was good (:
was just super tired on that day and my boss gave me coffee so i drank. i slept at 12 midnight which isnt even 12 plus cos i couldnt sleep at all :/

worst, morning i had to wake up at 8 cos i had the shop key with me and i was afraid chef would go to work early.
so i went, reached there at 9.30; prepared all my things and waited till 10.30!
i called my boss and he said he would call chef.
in the end boss came to work and be chef LOL. cos actual chef overslept!!

so i actually sat in the office and read my book for like an hour lmao.
work was alright. i dono why my chef is getting funnier each day. last time he was so serious lah!
thought my life was miserable hehehe.

work ended and i went to buy christmas gift exchange! LOL. for my family der. super weird to go to a men section :/ heheh.

now i'm home and blogging. chloe is coming to stay over for a night tmr! hope it will be a good day! (:

gonna bs lo. did you all missed me?! LOL........................................... foreveralone.

No comments: