Friday, December 2, 2011

i know i look like i'm naked but see clearly got pink colour! I NOT SO SLUT LOL.

hey guys! second post today cos i have no life. haha fake. bored ah.
currently listening to Bad - The Cab. so nice! finally found this song~

that photo was taken in the afternoon. wanted to blog you know? and guess what?

*phone rings*

Person : hello, ellyne ah?
Me: 你是谁?!( in a super want fight + guailan tone cos i thought someone prank me)
Person: uhh. Kenneth.
Me: HUH? Kenneth?! ( i thought it was my cousin kenneth but actually my boss!)
Me: OH. KENNETH!
Kenneth: yah.. er. i wanna ask if you can come over to set you all up.
Me: oh now?
Kenneth: about 5 plus can? or earlier or later also can.
Me: oh okay can can! have you contacted my other friend?

blah
blah
blah

FROM WANT FIGHT VOICE TO SUPER NICE TONE VOICE LOL.
super ps only heheheheheh!

so yeah thats what happen! i had to chiong to clementi with clarie!
and guess what when i chiong to lot 1 to meet clarie she eating corn in cup LOL.
zai or zai you tell me?
reached there and learnt how to use all the nonsense. had fun crapping around.
boss also quite good lah, not so strict der hehe.

wanted to buy koi after that but super long queue.
NVM WHEN I WORK CAN ALWAYS GO BUY LO YAY :D *squeals*

went to yew tee to buy food nom nom then went home!
bathe, eat dinner and watch tv. talk to mum about my entire afternoon and laugh like mad.
my dad sent my mum funny msgs when they were just a level apart LOL. cute or what?!

okay lah i'm happy now but waiting for him to text me (: ( gosh can i say "baby"?)
update tmr!

talked about so many things on msn with you. i was so touched by some of the things you said.
sometimes i really need to accept the fact that most likely his feelings may not be back.
at least he's still trying. so ellyne please tell myself that! stay positive.

and try my best to get you back. i love you, baby.


No comments: