Monday, December 5, 2011

Things i got from my USA trip!

not here to hao lian but just to share my joy and show you all what cheap stuff you can get from USA (:
if you think i'm showing off, please get lost (:


COACH WRISTLET! is it even the correct spelling? LOL.
this was from the factory outlets and its freaking cheap okay?!
bought it for $49 or sth and there's still 30%!
proud to say, its the last one there. last silver!
awesome not?! :D
one more photo to hao lian :P jkjk

this is sorta my early birthday present cos Gucci isnt as cheap in USA
all along i wanted a Gucci wallet like this but the designs there werent much.
this is good cos it's half with the design and half without.
havent used it yet due to reasons (:


if you've seen my facebook photos. got this from disneyland!
you tell me i happy anot?! i always see other people going to disneyland and buying this.
i should have bought mickey one since i'm so tom boyish LOL.

mum bought some of these bookmarks and so i took one!
it's freaking 3D! reminds me of Jacob Black HEHE.

happiest buys, starbucks waterbottle!
$12 plus and kinda ex. but the design is so cute! and my parents agreed so why not :D


got this from fransisco. didnt expect to buy an art piece but i'm really loving this painting.
even though it's not from a super awesome painter i still love how he paints it.
it costs $15! he sold it near the roads but i'm really glad i got it ^^



last but not least.... CLOTHING!
Nike, San Fransisco, Polo and Levi's
i swear Levi's is so cheap and the store is freaking huge.
the others are so so (:

not to forget! i got an Adidas watch and GAP jacket.
those two are good bargains too just that i didnt take photo of those!
go to my facebook and all my photos are uploaded like finally hehe.

sorry for the long and delayed post.
to people who know what happened to me :(

No comments: