Wednesday, December 7, 2011



hello guys! it's 11.16 am. LOL. i didnt blog yesterday night~ ( see fb)
reached home last night at 11.30 plus. i ended work at 10.30 plus but i was intending to wait for him at lot 1 but he was very tired after his work so i went home :/
well at least i tried meeting him (:

work was awesome! it's a tough job but i love it i dono why.
and the photos above is my uniform! so now you all know where i work ey?
there's only 2 outlets in sg, so go and guess which one i go to LOL.

went there early but boss all was late so i wait there and text clarie hahahaaha.
while waiting i saw this guy that kept walking around the whole mall and i guessed he also worked there ._.
and i was right! he's the chef LOL. he look super blur der but he work like a boss okay! LOL.

There was this woman called Phoebe?
1) i didnt know she was pregnant till she sat down
2) i didnt know she was even married cos she looks freaking young
3) she is MY BOSS WIFE. LOL WTF HAHA.

she's a really patient trainer leh, like seriously. but she's from china and i have to speak chinese all the way ._. which was super pek chek for me so all the time i kept quiet unless i had questions. cos it's just so difficult to translate to chinese! LOL. :(

starting had to learn to set up the shop etc, which was kinda busy and i was kinda scared i dono why :/ so many things to do plus counting money which was my freaking weakness LOL.
Phoebe taught me alot of things and she was really patient with me, unlike others who always so pek chek. who wont pek chek when teaching me derh? LOL. she can tahan me leh! ^^

afternoon time was super boring cos there was so little people. i couldnt use phone, couldnt do other things and i wanted to sleep off -.- chef also sian diao LOL.

clarie came to find me in the morning or afternoon i guess but at that time i was either busy or having customers :( but i'm gonna find her later! HAHA.

night time had more customers and was super funny cos there was a group of "ah lians and ah bengs" and they were like what younger than me? LOL. i kept laughing and smiling cos i find it super immature and that someday they will grow up to regret. yes they're funny and all but dont be so vulgar, smoke and tio daiji. you will laugh at yourself next time! LOL.

and then i served them i totally changed the way i talk so i could like " communicate" with them LOL. my chef was laughing i dono why, maybe cos he thought i was a super good girl? ^^ HAHAHAH.

my family went there to support me too! LOL. super happy luh and my bro always um chio like wad only. make me ps LOL.

so many things happen but all in all i really love my job. i feel like i'm there for more than a day alr! and I love my bosses hehe ^^

No comments: