Friday, December 2, 2011

hello readers~
currently watching youtube xfactor. my bro beside me on the bed snoring mad LOL.
i wanna laugh like mad please.

nothing on today. been awake since 8.30 sitting infront of my lappy watching videos i missed during my usa trip.

maybe going out to slack slack later or stay at home whole day lo.
so there's nothing much to update today.
didnt cry at all since morning till now gosh.

nothing much to say ler. update soon~ (:

hey bbw, i miss you so much you know? even though it's only been a day since i saw you.
so many things i wanna talk to you about but sometimes there's just not enough time for me and you.
remember i called you bbw and you called me cbe?
where was that cute and sweet little boyfriend i use to have.
i guess people do change, but i'm still confident i'm able to get you back. i just hope you wont push me further.
hai alright dont feeling like blogging now haha.

buai~

No comments: