Friday, December 9, 2011


hello people! it's like 10.42 am now. and i'm super lazy to blog :/
hehe but i'm listening to music now so i guess i have more motivation to blog :P

yesterday was a super tiring day i dono why, and my eye keeps tearing cos been rubbing it since last night :( no more rubbing! ( sounds so wrong LOL)

work yesterday was super sian cos there was only 9 or 10 people during my shift?!
super sian and my boss was the chef hahaha. it's more fun with him than chef cos he doesnt joke :(
afternoon i went out and gave out the brochures thingy. LOL. like fun only!
3 plus clarie came to find me then did nothing much.
4 plus homed and took a nap till dinner. after dinner bathe then youtube xfactor all the way!

waited for his text at night. even though its always for awhile, i'm more than happy.
i miss you alot... :/

gonna bathe for erica later then bathe myself then prepare go work lo ^^

No comments: