Saturday, December 3, 2011

photo so nice but my elbow like spoiler LOL.

sup guys. i'm home! and i got something from my xiao yi :D

so cute right! it reminds me of the guitar one i bought for baby for his birthday.
he was just my friend during that time and i funnily asked my bro to do half of it cos i dono LOL.
when i saw this i thought it was for erica but when i saw " happy birthday to ellyne!" i was so surprised! haha.
she's always the first few to give me presents and cute ones. the domo so cute lah! wear specs somemore. trying to say it's me LOL.

i'm really damn happy today cos i saw chandler! and he is so sociable now!
he can even make noises and learning to talk abit. you know how happy am i?! :D
he's like my son can. i really hope he will call me or say something soon <3

tmr going out with baby?! i dono why i'm half happy half sad.
i wanna watch breaking dawn! LOL. but i guess he doesnt like it~ :/

listening to Jessie J - Who You Are ^^

update tmr morning or night?
Starting work on either monday or tuesday!

No comments: