Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HELLO GUYS! many rage posts and i haven't been updating! >:(
was i lazy? CMON LAH NO! LOLOL. i've been busy like seriouslyyyyyy.
my last update was 20th right? so let's start from 21st! ^^

so in the morning chloe came to my house and we went to bpp cos i needed to buy christmas present for gift exchange! plus for my art outing gift exchange too ^^

reached home and crapped alot. she played with my ipad and i used the com hehe.
i wanted to blog but i think i watched youtube videos like for how long :/

tada! she didn't know i took it hehe. cos i'm bored and i stalk people :F
wasnt really a good night and i'm so lazy to say lah can ><


chandler and family came to our house to fetch chloe! HE IS SO CUTE!
he is making noises here and there which means he can hear! SO HAPPY!!

23rd afternoon went out with him to watch movie~ Alvin and the chipmunks! ^^
super cute okay. it's the best among all 3! like duh (:

went to jp and meet my lovely art family! was super cold and me no bring jacket~
KWEK ZHENG HUI WENT TO JOIN US LOL. i was like " WHY IS HE WANDERING HERE?"
then i asked jun sheng (js) if he's joining us or wad and he nodded his head. LOLOL.
he was super shy! i didnt even disturb him so much and his face like forever shy and red. hehe.

went to science centre and was drizzling but i didnt use umbrella cos clarie dono how hold. LOL
decided to just walk and was afraid of those cars splashing water, scream like a crazy girl~
dinner was at sakura! i'm so sorry i'm a freak and i ate for 2 hours plus :/
even those boys stopped eating alr. i still feel so ps! LOL.

okay lah enough words here's a photo! ^^


there was a gift exchange and i got js's! i really wanted his when i saw the wrapping cos i knew it was a soft toy. LOL!! and i really got it! XD wonderful start for my christmas or wad HAHA.

went to chinese garden and slack slack, laughed like so many times all thanks to clarie and ch!
reached home around 11 and i immediately opened my present again cos i'm still so happy! LOL.

saw a present on my table and it wrote to elizabell-e and from santa. LOL
i knew it was my bro lah! and he kept denying LMAO.
i didnt take a photo of the present cos i was texting him about all the fun and chatting with my bro.
it was a polaroid film! ^^


i dono why i said i got no time but i still have the time to take photo with this "Brave Turtle" LOL!
IT'S SO CUTE RIGHT! really damn happy when i see it!

24th i went to work in the morning till 4 plus, went to aunt house to sleep!
js called me LOL. he heard my whines :/ so shyyyy and ps.
slacked at their house till midnight!

photos are at my facebook but i'll show some here! ^^



me and the presents for gift exchange!
I DRANK WINE!




foreveralone. hehe.



camwhore camwhore!


somehow i love this picture O.O



eric sleeping off! LOL. it's not even midnight!



logcake! YUM YUM :D



PREPARING FOR WAR!! XD


otw to orchard! FOAM PARTY!!!



only took one photo of the lightings.
it's just amazing!


gift exchange time!
and i got..................


TA DA. HAIR CURLER! WAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
ONE BIRTHDAY WISH STRIKED XD


and i tried but it kinda failed :(




all my christmas presents and ang baos so far! XD

WILL UPDATE SOON! ( i dono when) LOL.

No comments: