Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Where got time?

Today is the first day of school and I'm a Year 2 student. How time flies eh?

Honestly; today hasn't been great either. I'm so stressed. 
I have a whole bunch of things to do. Let's do a list.

- Install Adobe CS5 for one of my modules.
- Transfer all my data from old to new laptop.
- Try on a stack of tank tops from my mum. (to see if I'm able to wear)
- Pack my cupboard to remove old / unused clothes. (I'm starting to use so many hangers)
- Get enough sleep.
- Exercise.

All may sound so easy to you. Let's do another list to show otherwise.

- Year 1 Students hogging the IT Help-desk due to whatever reasons, too many people.
- Adobe must be installed by WEEK 1, those who need it would have to install. (Head to IT Help-desk also)
- Adobe takes 3 to 4 hours to be installed.
- Back up data with my Brother and I need his help with my new laptop settings.
- No time to rest; where got time to fashionfashion?
- No time to rest; where got time to lose fats?

WHERE GOT TIME?

I haven't been doing my own personal stuff since Sunday/Monday & I swear it's stressing me up to a whole new level. My blog seems so stupid with all the rant and tired posts. I haven't been relaxing.

What's worst? I'm still thinking of Mr K. EVERY TIME. 
Even more times than when it was during the holidays. 

Tell me that having headaches and migraines are excuses and I will just tell you to shut up.

No but seriously; my brain is exhausted. I wouldn't tell you to shut up ^^
So anyway; I only took one photo today. I miss wearing this jacket to school! hehehe.


I shall talk more about my first day of school tomorrow. Right now it's time to just sit on the bed and watch videos.
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING PEOPLE.

Okay just joking, YOUTUBE LAH OK. I'm too tired.
See this photo? I looked so happy and stress free. After few days only my life turned so busy. Whywhywhy.


E says byebye!

No comments: