Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tell me why today is a good day.

WARNING: RANT POST.

So I was all about happy going to show off my new laptop. Guess what? 

I STILL CAN'T USE IT.

Before that; let me strain out that I actually went to RP in the morning today to configure my laptop. (RP Students will understand).
I waited for whole 8 hours for it to be done and I slacked in school for the entire time doing nothing. SHOULD I BE PISSED ENOUGH?

So I reached home in the evening and had dinner. & I thought I would use the new one after and start transferring my files from the old(current) to the new.

AFTER 8 HOURS OF WAITING AND EXCITEMENT. 
My battery had problems.

I forgot to screenshot it because I was too pissed and irritated by what was going on.
It says something like the battery is not compatible or something and that I have to remove the battery.
FYI; my battery is internal battery.

Anyway; this is the laptop that I got. Sony Vaio (same as my previous)


Now now, this isn't why I'm mad. 

I bought this (laptop) from Courts and they gave me a number to call if there was any problems within this year.
So I called, right?


It was 8.15pm when I had the battery problems so I immediately dialed the number.
But what;

THERE WERE ONLY SCREECHING SOUNDS.

Like what, why the hell are there screeching sounds? Like those fax machines or something.
Isn't it supposed to be opened till 9pm?

So I went to the internet to search for the number.



Hello. It's a completely different number.
Closed at 6pm. So I shall call tomorrow to inquire.

Whose fault is this?

Did Courts give me the wrong number? 

Or did Sony not update Courts that they changed their number?

I'm just irritated after all the excitement ok.
TELL ME WHY TODAY IS A GOOD DAY.

No comments: