Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mr K and everything nice.

Posting up old photos (last month) but I still wanted to post this up cos it's something kinda memorable for me.
It was the last time meeting Mr K before everything was "over". hahahaha.



& I tried changing my style of clothes. I have no idea why I never thought of doing it before.
I didn't wanna post this up at first because it just reminds me of so many memories of him and I (i also haven't been wearing this outfit often due to that)
But since I took the effort to take the photos; I'll upload it lor. FOR YU GUYS OK.

OOTD:
Light Blue Denim Top from lastbusride.livejournal.com




So my life's been pretty busy right now. This has been happening for two nights.

Doing RJ, my work and eating dinner at the same time.

Oh hell yes I'm really busy this time :<

but it's kinda good I guess; although it's really really tiring I'm having a migraine right now....

Tomorrow is LABOUR DAY. I finally can eat and revise my work.
What do I mean by eat? Like really eat, EAT BUFFET. WO HAO KAI XIN.

I'll update many many things up soon!
Life's busier =  more life updates ^^

E says byebye!

No comments: