Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fairfield Methodist School Fun Fair.

2 Weeks ago I went to Fairfield Methodist School with my brother and his girlfriend. 
(Yes I finally have the time to update something nice and meaningful)
It was Chloe's funfair and I thought it would be fun going to one! It's been awhile since I went to funfairs.

Please note that clearer pictures are taken from my brother's camera. It' pretty obvious LOL.

I didn't mean to take a nice photo of that man ._.


People who say I'm pretty? Think again :P


This was the best ride I saw, but the queue was MAD.







Headed to find little Chloe at her booth!






She was slacking and playing around, didn't help out at her booth at all LOL




& we saw CHANDLER! ^^


But he was shy..............


The school hall was super crowded filled with games & booths.






Drink stall was super expensive :(


The best part was exploring the field. It had so many games!




Le brother playing.



Did you see something familiar?!

CANDY CRUSH. Super innovative, but I didn't play heh.

My brother's girlfriend and I decided to do Henna :D

She wanted it on the ankle, was $5 if I'm not wrong. 



So nice right?!

Then it was my turn ^^








SUPER PRETTY PLEASE. But after peeling it out it wasn't as nice, i loved the dark colour :(

Results after when I got back home =D

Also amazingly saw a friend and teacher there, I actually miss going to fairs. 
If there's any please tell me ^^ I actually like to see more than playing so yea.......

-
-
-

The weekends are finally here! ;D I had a total of 11 hours of sleep and my eye bags totally ran away.
Going to spend my day catching up on videos and resting.
Also, will blog about my laptop soon! I have too many overdue posts :(


E says byebye!

No comments: