Sunday, April 28, 2013

2 updates in a row.

Since I'll not be going to my Grandma's house today; I'll post about last week's!
We actually did nothing much and just watched tv. 
I remember being so tired so I didn't whip out my cam as often :x



The pigz was chatting. So I take photo of myself lor :[


I'm so sorry I've been loving red.
I have a red long sleeve top and red polo-tee at the moment. I want a red tank-top! LOL


I look so much younger O.O



I also wore the exact piece on Monday, it was such a short day for me!
Started at 8.30am and ended at 3pm hehe ^^

Also;
Tuesday's OOTD!



It was a very cold Tuesday and I got very sick.
How dumb was I to think that wearing long sleeve without bringing a jacket was enough :(

My team mates were quite friendly and they were all guys....... So yea; it was good HAHA.
People who know me well should understand luh..............^^

So anyways; it was a coding module and we had to do a form.
Thought that it was a great lesson but I got a "C". Wtf lah really.

Nah. Give you all a nice photo before I end my post :3

E says byebye!

No comments: