Saturday, April 13, 2013

Different.


I'm not a dressy or skirt person. I have never wore a skirt out and the last time I wore one was for my Formal Presentation. The feeling was hell of weird ok!
So since I had a bag of clothes unworn; I decided to pick out two for a simple shoot.

I call this "album": Different. (act pro only ah lololol)
You'll never see this in my everyday life and I don't think I'll ever change my fashion style to skirts and dresses. Unless some thing went wrong in my life HAHA.







My photography skills really cmi one. So i have to crop here and there lolol.
I also have been loving a website where I can edit the colors. IT'S SO FUN. 



My brother's tripod and my camera. Behind the scenes ah HAHAHA.


Lastly this is my favorite photo among all hehe ^^


Also; I'm just trying my luck lah ok.

I'M SELLING THE DRESS AND SKIRT. 

Pm me on Facebook or send me an email, ellyneyeo@hotmail.com
Hope you readers enjoyed ^^


-
-
-


Heading out to Grandma's house soon. YAYY! ^^

E says byebye!

8 comments:

CandyAng said...

Wah Ellyne! WHY?=( WHY no want wear skirt?!=( You look nice in the 2nd outfit, tank top with a skirt!^-^ Can wear to town or school uhh!=DD

As for dress I believe its very hard to find a dress which will suit? Because for me I have a few dresses but hardly wear them nowadays, I prefer wearing skirt than dress now I guess?Hmm....=}

Guess its because by wearing a skirt you can match it with so many nice tops?XDDD

Unknown said...

AHH REALLY? I don't dare! People will question me and I don't feel that comfortable yet hehe.

Yea! Dress only for nicer occasions. Plus I only have that skirt! ><

CandyAng said...

YES REALLY!!!!^.^ Aiyo why will people question you uhh? - WEIRD - Wear more often and you will get used to it le.=). Ya lurhh dress is soooooo hard to wear it often.>< Oh? Really? I know what to get you for your birthday le like that.=DDD

Unknown said...

hahaha! cos I've never wore girly ever since Primary school!

hahahah! buy dress ah?!! No skirts please XD

CandyAng said...

Oh aiyo why not?=( Wah!=(

Unknown said...

Hahah later I never wear waste how!! hehe,

CandyAng said...

Hahahahas then I will make you wear when you go out with me.=DDD

Unknown said...

hehehe maybe with you still ok lah but not with big groups of people!! ><