Thursday, April 25, 2013

CCA FIESTA Day 1 & 2 - Service - Learning Club.

I AM FINALLY FREE AND ABLE TO BLOG. I missed this paradise so badly like really :(
I know you all missed me ^^

I didn't take photos during fiesta for the first day as we were all so busy and I also spent some time running around to see other booths :P
but I wore something different on the first day!

OOTD:
White RP Tee
Spiked/studded Shorts from lastbusride.livejournal.com


I needed to wear a white tee for dress code and I still didn't have a SLC shirt.
But I felt so comfy with those shorts and stockings! I should started wearing this shorts more often.



DAY 2.

We had a well-wishes board !  *I cut the yellow S and H one leh* LOL.



Why why they flying ah Idk heh.


This is Adeline! ^^ I think we look like each other without my specs o.o



THIS IS REALLY FUNNY. It was so funny at that moment, now type already not funny lololol.


Shashaaaaa lovely. It's so easy to open up when with her hehe.



SHE IS THE UNKNOWN. 
Not many people know my relation with her, I shall not say for the curiousnesss muahahaa.


All step beng/lian/minah. Stop the cotton candy queue!


GROUP PHOTO! :D



& I finally had this.........................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
MY FIRST SLC SHIRT.
I'M SO HAPPY LAH I KNOW IT'S JUST A SHIRT BUT I IZ HAPPY.



I honestly feel as if I'm part of a family now. 
I'm so thankful to the people there and I just really really love you people ^^

E says byebye!

3 comments:

CandyAng said...

Wah Ellyne I am so happy for you, such a nice SLC t-shirt you've got.=DD

Unknown said...

Aww thank you! Yea I'm really happy too ^^

CandyAng said...

Welcome hehehes!=}