Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 3 of School.

I have too many things to update but with too little time. This was Day 3 of school :(
But no matter how busy my life is I'll always try my best to be here!


For the past few days; I've slowly began to love red. Like those darker shades.
I feel that I look so nice in it!

OOTD:
Red Knitted Top from lastbusride.livejournal.com


How how I look nice anot?!
I just bought it not long ago & I really love the warm and fuzzy feeling from knitted tops!
Super comfy and suitable for my study environment as it's air-con forever.

Also; I got a new laptop bag! From the bitch HAHA.
She sold it to me for half price @ $10! Thank you soo much ^^

K I'm too lazy to rotate it. Cos she sent me this photo lololhehe.

I'm quite surprised I actually remember what happened during day 3 in school.
New lab, new rules, new team, new laptop and new laptop bag.

Our team opened up so easily and there's this really nice guy I talked to called Danny/Wei Hao.
He's really so funny! Idk why whenever we talk we'll laugh one. Like everything also so funny.

Our work load was simple and easy and we all contributed equally. We got a happy "A" ^^
The day ended with a DIDM talk and it was filled with so much laughter too!


Photo with my long hair and fringe oh how I miss it. but I'm still loving my current hairstyle!
Having a rest day home tomorrow, definitely wanna finish all my work and relax yayyyyy.

E says byebye!

No comments: