Monday, April 29, 2013

First Billy Bombers.

It's 3.31pm and class has finally ended! 
It's super cold and raining right now, so I guess I'll just stay in school for something interesting later hehe.

So anyway; my Mum and Aunt decided to head to Jurong Point to buy some stuff as they had vouchers. Since I was having holidays and it was a Friday; Chloe and I decided to join them for dinner and shopping!


It was my first time having Billy Bombers! ^^

Had my fav Sirlion steak. 
Oh and the greenish thing on the left is spinach O.O
Was nice at first but then meh..... not even half was gone.

I was kinda busy texting/surveying the area. So I only took of what I ate/drink.
Chocolate Milkshake! *not so milkshake* hai hao only.


I swear I look like I had dimples. 
CAN YOU SPOT IT ANOT?!

HAVEHAVE?!. Idk why. Was I too fat or skinny x)


I was too lazy to take my OOTD.............

Last photo of Chloe and I ^^

Alright; gonna either do my work or rest till it's 4. 
Hope it'll be an exciting time later :)

E says byebye!

No comments: