Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Black Romper.

I think it's been officially 1 month of my working life and it's either a good or bad thing that GSS Sales starts. Good because yes I can buy everything cheap and no not good because I didn't save up for anything .-.

So I bought ALOT of new clothes and I'm going to start posting them up here! Sorry for not posting for awhile but let's get to the main point of the Black Romper.
Only till then did I realized that I haven't had a romper since years back (where my fashion was a disaster) and I felt really ugly in them. Not this time! 

I love the cutting of the bottom and it's so so comfortable especially for this crazy weather. I can wear this on the go anytime and just bring a shawl or something. Can I also say it makes my legs look super slim?

Ok shutup and post pictures.








Yes I wore this to the beach too! Wearing the best looking attire and feeling comfortable is the best thing ever.





I know this post isn't much but I don't want to spend so many photos on just one piece. Right? So stay tuned for more! :)

EY.

No comments: