Friday, July 11, 2014

Updates and being a red head.


I haven't been hardworking and blogging am I :(

Life has been so hectic but in a good way. I've been going out or working and it's so crazy I even crave for my own me time at home. When I'm home all I do is catch up on Youtube and Farmville. I haven't even been exercising for a week or so and eating crazily. Sleep is less than 7 hours everyday and my whole life cycle is messed up. Sounds like a bad thing but no it's just I'm procrastinating HAHA.

Get ready for loads of photos and updates since I disappeared! 


Last month when I did my own photo-taking with my new clothes (the black romper was my first post!) I finally had full make for once and my hair was awesome on that day so I took so many selfies.















This has got to be one of my favourite photo because somehow the lighting, shadows and hair contoured my nose and it looks like I have a nose bridge CORRECT OR NOT.




Also headed to the beach alone few weeks back because I just had the need to o.o
I really don't know why but it just felt great being there alone!












Pepe lunch for dinner weeks back. Why pepe lunch? I don't know because my son said so. He tryna' act cute HAHAHA. but now I say pepe lunch too. Who wants pepe lunch?





& then we met up again to celebrate his birthday. I FINALLY MET MY OTHER SON!





CHOMP CHOMP was really awesome. I don't recall eating it before so I guess it was my first time. It's so good I really want to go back again!


Introducing my new son on the right! Still feeling stupid because we were celebrating the middle son's birthday but both of them paid for dinner. WHAT LOGIC! but still good times alright :)



Fast forwarding it to now which I think all of you know from my instagram, (changed my username to _bellxne so please folllow hehe) firstly I trimmed my hair which I dislike as usual because it was too thin :( but also loving it because it's not so heavy anymore and dries faster after I bathe. *firstworldproblems*




the very next day I got crazy and headed to NEXT Salon @ ION Orchard to dye my hair. YES this is goodbye to my natural brown hair. Virgin hair dye I was so excited inside all I could do was grin HAHAHA











RED. I'M A RED HEAD. WHAT IS LIFE.






I felt really good and it's soooooooo fucking nice. Exactly the color I wanted in mind and BOOM. I'm so happy. but the worst thing is that I can't wash my hair till tomorrow so it looks kinda ugly and I feel so dirty but yes another 9 hours more to even sexier hair :3


Headed for simple dinner alone at Starbucks and look at the smiley face the guy drew for me. I always feel so special and happy when they have my name or something like that because yes I know my name isn't really Belle but whatever it's me HAHA.




Okay more photos of my new fucking awesome hair.











bellxne.

No comments: