Tuesday, June 10, 2014

PERFECTLY GREY - NAFA 3D DESIGN GRADUATION SHOW 2014.


I AM FINALLY BACK! I've been heading out nearly everyday (almost broke as well) and I get so tired at night by then soooo let's cut to the chase and start with Saturday!

It took me awhile to decide if I should head out to this place but I was so happy I visited and it was such an eye opener for me I wish le beej was there as well :(




Can I just say I'm not related to NAFA and I'm actually not a fan of it (oops) but it just felt right going! It has nothing much to do with my course but the fundamentals were there. Their portfolios were so amazing because their in freaking books I want mine like that as well WHY RP WHY MAKE US DO CODING.

The two main ones I went to were Interior design and Jewellery design. The Interior design killed me I WAS REALLY AMAZED. You need to continue reading because the concepts were so interesting and I love all the thought process throughout. 

PS: I have no clue or anything to do with Interior or Jewellery design. Everything I say is from my point of view. I just really want to share how great these works were!

A post never begins without the OOTD ;)









You might feel a little lost browsing these photos at first because I honestly felt that lost during that point of time but the interesting parts starts here!




SUICIDAL PROBLEMS


The first one that caught my eye was this! A place for people who have suicidal problems. "The Ex Offenders" and "The Visitors". I don't know anything about interior at all but let's just say the process of everything was wonderful :)



CHILDREN HEALTHY DIET RESTAURANT


I think it's quite cool because kids these days eat like crazy LOL. Including us but whatever moving on :P



LADY'S CLUB


A place for the ladies which I'm definitely not interested in LOL but just to show you guys the designs it's super detailed and surreal like as if it's really gonna be built. Are all NAFA students that detailed because I love you for that.



INCIDENTAL WORKOUT



This one was quite a funny design because it's called Incidental Workout. It caught my attention because hello firstly it's work out secondly incidental? I guess it's pretty obvious from the design above why he/she created this!



ART THERAPY STUDIO




A place for Childhood Depression. I love the sketches and rough designs based on a water pattern!



JEWELLERY DESIGN



Pause a little for Jewellery design. These are soooo pretty! I'm not a fan of bangles, earrings and stuff but this is so pretty I can't believe their done by students as well.



THIS. This concept is fucking awesome. 

"This series of work illustrated a child's nightmare and how he overcomes the fear of it. The story begins by Seeing (the eye), followed by Escaping and Hiding (from the eye) and lastly Accepting (the fear)."

I really feel that the thought process in this was really great accompanied with the jewels and what's even more awesome was THIS.


THEY REALLY MADE THE NECKLACE. IT'S SO PERFECT. Symbolism at it's best and able to pair with clothes isn't it the best gosh.



EMBRACE


A place for disabled people to interact with both disabled and able people. I love the shape of the rooms as they're interlocked with a certain meaning as stated in the photo!



AQUA PHYSIO



I love the water patterns and lines! & the overall feel in the room feels really aquatic and peaceful as well.



DANCE STUDIO



Well well, when there's Ellyne; there's always dance! So here's a place for dance and physical activities! It's not the best design and I wasn't really amazed but still there's the word dance HAHAHA.



DEAF AND MUTE ATHLETES HUB


I GOT REALLY EXCITED WITH THIS! Deaf and Mute. I AM SO PROUD OF THIS PERSON.
I always love people who know sign language or know about them because of Chandler (old readers would know who's he right hehe) and I got so happy looking at this.

Look at how he/she used sign language for the angles of the building and rooms! The society feels great when I see this ^^



CARS INFLUX 



A place for car lovers to show off their ride and socialize. I WOULD REALLY GO TO THIS PLACE IF IT HAPPENS. There'll be sexy cars and lambos and drinks and guys hehehe.

---



& that's it for interior design! I feel so happy sharing and seeing these photos again because I really learnt alot and I definitely love the arts more all over again.


Here are some more pictures of  "inventions" which were quite interesting as well!







THE MOST MEMORABLE INVENTION.



If it's not obvious enough, it's utensils for the disabled or people with eating difficulties. It's such a simple design but my heart melt when I saw this. I've seen so many old people in hospitals having so much difficulty eating and even kids with problems as well. THIS WOULD HELP THEM SO WELL.

Whoever you are who designed this, kuddos I love you HAHAHA.


---
I shall continue Part 2 of Saturday tomorrow or the day after so stay tuned! I really hope this didn't bore you all because honestly it amazes me to see the world creating so many interesting designs especially to benefit the world we're living in.

We're all constantly facing problems like depression, suicides and health issues that students like them makes us think and reflect more. I learnt so much more about the problems we're facing and how students like us create more and more ideas for the society.

Isn't life and art amazing? I don't know about you but it does for me!


EY.

No comments: