Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Two bijs meeting a bitch at the beach.



It's about midnight and here I am cuddled up on bed ready to sleep. But I really had the itch to blog or mainly because I'm just finding reasons to stay awake for no reason and I know I'm going to regret it like every single day but most of all tomorrow because I have to be at work by 11am due to some customer which made me insane today but who cares let's not talk about it. PHEW DAT SENTENCE THOU HAHAHAH.

So I finally had a life during the weekends and met the bij! Can I just say i'm really addicted to both Sentosa and her? Like firstly I can't believe it's so beautiful and secondly I have found someone who could just lay at the beach for hours doing nothing but just talking and eating. I bet none of my ex-es or future boyfriend(s) or husband(s) could do that LOL.

I know I've uploaded TONS of photos on instagram already but so sorry there are more. HAHAH. Please please embrace nature and head to the beach at least once and you'll understand why I can just spend my hours there ^^



Outfit of the day. Bought a new black romper just for beach wear because I know I'll be heading to them more often, one of the many things bought from my haul during the sales will share with ya'll soon!




& we reached! With an awkward lady behind me lol but hey I look nice and damn my legs look gorgeous thanks to cutting of the romper. We headed to Tanjong Beach and it was sooooo peaceful! Please please always visit Palawan or Tanjong because it's just so quiet. but not anymore with me there HAHAHA.




This bij was broke as shit so I BOUGHT A HAMPER FOR HER. Actually all cheap lah cos it's from DAISO HAHAHA. The banana chips were like plastic but I was craving for them but I shall let it past because it's only $2. and can you see the pink packet of chips it's so adorable and I didn't know what flavour it was (all japanese words) but I took it because it has sakura pictures LOL.

Also had our favourite beer and the Mac was my lunch. It was also my first meal of the day at 3pm sob. Ps, up till now we still don't know what's the taste of those pink chips it just tasted sweet and sweeter. BUT IT'S PINK I LOVE.




This snack was stated "Cabbage" behind and when we ate finish this girl looked behind and thought she saw the word "Garbage" and nearly freaked out. HAHAHA she was like "Omg i thought i was eating garbage the whole time". HELLO CAN I NOT BE TRUSTED LOL.



Look who came to visit!



A random dog called Foxxy HAHA. Tanjong Beach has alot of dogs and I was so afraid they would eat our food (because my literal bitch at home gobbles everything on the floor) but all of  them were so tame T.T & Foxxy kept walking around us doing nothing like she was bored.

She also didn't want to go home and her owner kept walking around in circles as Foxxy kept walking around us like she was avoiding to go home hehehe.




I asked this bij to help me take my outfit photo (above) and it was on front cam so she took a selfie with Foxxy instead HAHAHA











































Oh yes hot guy modelling (he initially looked ugly to me at first because he looked so white) but then he got hotter as I looked HAHAHA. So we selfie.




I was also telling the bij that my shades had a free filter. So I tried taking a shot.




Then she took a try as well.




Yup, look what she did. I ALWAYS LOSE TO PHOTOGRAPHY I SWEAR. It looks too prettyyyy.













Emogal95.




Started to get dark and her parents decided to give us a lift to Causeway Point for dinner!




Pizza Hut @ $13.90 for a set. I got the baked rice, chicken wings and sjora drink. Feeling really aunty because the baked rice itself costs $10 - $12 so it's steal to be eating these ok HAHAHA


Last but not least my FAVOURITE PHOTO.




I finally did it on my own! The last time I recalled doing it myself outside with confidence was during my secondary school days during dance training. I tried it many times ever since on the bed but i felt so uncomfortable and ugly. On that day I just stood up and told the bij "I feel like doing a bridge, should I?" & obviously the person who supports me gave me the confidence to do so :)

Because of this I felt really proud of myself but of course it still looks out of shape HAHA, if you haven't seen the video I posted on instagram of myself doing it, it looks really horrible. Like I was scared and doing it weird but it's ok I'll continue training!

I also created by own quote, "Dance doesn't only live in the heart, it's in the blood". 
Also quote Step Up, "Born from a boom box".


EY.

No comments: