Saturday, June 7, 2014

Grandma's Dinner, Manhattan Fish and Killer Pasar Malam.



HI I'M SO FRIGGIN TIRED IF YOU CAN TELL. It's 12.01am right now and I'm so sleepy but here I am still pushing myself to blog because I don't wanna be lazyyy. I realize my blog posts have been so lousy I really need to start digging up the old photos to blog and upload but I also realize I've been going out ALOT lately. I even have plans tomorrow and Monday so I need to really find a day to just do work. But if you all have something you want me to blog about, about my thoughts or opinions or anything just comment or something! Just to make it more interesting because I think my life would bore you to death.

Anyways!!! Yesterday was one of the funniest and really best days ever so far. I was really having a bad stomach cramp (my best friend came to visit you know finally yes TMI) but it was manageable and I headed to work telling my chef not to poke me today and he asked if I was pregnant HAHAHA. Then I replied "no it's the opposite" meaning I was trying to hint to him about it but he didn't get it and said "opposite means virgin" LOL and I laughed because it's literally true.

Work was alright it was smooth and stuff, stayed there for awhile and then off I headed to grandma's house for dinner! Been a long time since I visited her and I was late (as usual hais I wasn't like dis), then she got so excited and stuff when I reached. Like it was getting late so she quickly prepared all the food for me! I really really miss her cooking and she's the only grandmama who cooks for usssss. Because my Mum doesn't while my aunts all do :( Just saying.


Looking at it makes me feel hungry now and she's really proud of her steamed egg as always LOL. I ate so much nearly had a food coma while watching tv. Also, I bought some bread for her and then after dinner she gave me money saying she hasn't given us in awhile so I should take it. Funny thing was it's even more than the price of the bread LOL. and she said something like "it's ok I take the bread". LIKE DUH YOU TAKE IT'S FOR YOU LOLHAHAHA




I don't know why I've been liking to do dem duck lips LOL. But hey I don't call them duck faces it's like a mixture of duck, pursed and kissy lips ok I know it sounds so stupid once I typed this out what am I thinking. 


Been doing thigh exercises again and I swear it really doesn't hurt as much anymore. This means time to push further I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD. But those tummy fats like seriously they just never go away NEVER.







Today I finally got to try the Manhattan Fish Market! I used to really hate it (oops) even though I've never tried because firstly I was young and hated fish but now that I'm older I keep seeing people posting about it and it looks yum yum and there's promo so why not?! If you don't know already there's a 1 for 1 promo as well!

Went to school to look for Candy and then the rain was cray cray so we literally sat outside the school office for a chat till the rain got lesser HAHAHA. But yes it was our first time eating it and it's really not bad. But right now.... I'm sick of fish already. I'm not a seafood person okay :(

We had such a good time chatting and talking till it was near to 5 and she had to go! But it was really such a fun time I hope I de-stressed her from the assignments huehue. I felt really energetic so I decided to head to yew tee's PASAR MALAM. 

I SWEAR IT'S A KILLER. BUT I AM SO HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME.


Guess what? I even went home again to take more money for one more item because it was too nice and too affordable. I'M REALLY GOING TO DO A HAUL. and I swear I feel so great with all these shopping because some were needs and some were SO WORTH THE BUY. I can't wait to show and share. I'm even thinking of going to the one at Choa Chu Kang to take a look but taking a look = death in my pocket.





Every night my fringe suddenly grows longer and I can tuck them in but morning it decides not to. So random ok goodnight!


EY.

No comments: