Sunday, September 15, 2013

X Factor 2013.


HELLO! If you guys are wondering (I know you all do); I'm currently using my old laptop to blog. My other one is in the hospital for a week and I have to make do with this.

Thank to all gods of the internet that this laptop is better and I can at least Youtube/Blog/Facebook.

So anyway, I've been pretty crazy and hyped out because it's the best time of the month.


X FACTOR 2013

I've been crazy over this since 2 years back and I'll get hooked on it so much I keep re-watching the auditions and live shows. The talent is cray and big, no lie.
& it's finally back this year! I'm so happy and hyped out ^^

The best thing about auditions: Jokers.
and also how Demi and Simon burn each other, it's just too addictive.

If you have nothing to do (like me just waiting for my Hubz to be back in SG), go catch it on Youtube!
Here's my Top 3 so far.



Rachel Potter
Firstly, the looks. She looks like a chick in Transformers or like some Vampire Diaries actress no?
Her voice isn't the best I've heard, but she has a nice tone and pretty stable throughout the song. She has the entire package for a contract, and she's 29! NO WAY SHE LOOKS 29.


I put the video here so all you readers wouldn't have to spend the extra mile searching, you're welcome.
oh wait here's the catch. From what I've researched, she's a Broadway singer and pretty "well-to-do". & i thought it was a nice new talent found... but who cares she has the package.




Rylie Brown
This. This is the bomb. I've re-played her video ever since it came out and I swear it sounds auto-tuned but hell no she's fucking awesome.
Maybe it's just me, but please she's heck of an awesome. I've never heard someone sing like her.


If you've watched the video, please tell me that I'm not crazy. She has an awesome background of music and has a Youtube channel full of awesome covers. She HAS to go far.
& did I tell you that she's only 15?




Yosselin Marquez
Before you start reading this, scroll up. Take note when I said "Top 3", I didn't state "Top 3 based on talent". 
Well this is Top 1 in terms of..... epicness.

I mean seriously, just look at the photo, followed by the video.



She doesn't even know who Simon Cowell is. HAHAHAHAAH.
I can't even...

-

So yerp, I can't wait for more auditions,talents and laughter ahead. Be warned I'll be so crazy till this season ends. I need to find someone who's as crazy as me ._.

E says byebye!

No comments: