Sunday, September 8, 2013

Chloe's 10th Birthday Celebration!


Super late post but I'm here on a cold Sunday chilling at home... get it? get that pun? too punny....
so ANYWAY, it was Chloe's 10th Birthday Celebration!

It was at Jurong SAFRA!



With Mumz.




Do we three look alike? My Grandma's younger photos looked exactly like my mum ._. *not for me*




This was the room for us! Pretty small but cozy and fun :)



All the extras from goodies bag!



The one and only awesome Pinata.. it reminds me of Nyan Cat O.O



A lil' sneek peaky of Chloe's cake ^^






There was this long ass slide (I think it's pretty iconic and I knew about this late which is the usual) and I swear it was so crazy! I was wearing a dress but short shorts inside so I still went ahead HAHAHA.

PS: I suggest whoever's going, please wear covered pants and what not, the abrasion is WOOOOOOOOO.




Short video I took of the slide and what nots



Time to climb our asses up, I think it was time for us to realize we're getting old... it was so tiring I don't know how kids do it.







Then it was games time!


















Pinata hitting time! Chandler was soooo happy ^^






It was the Birthday Girl's turn!










All the kia su kids :P




So intense....



Then it was time for CAKE! Look how pretty it is... We didn't even have double layered cakes in the past. Me jelly.






With my Aunt and Uncle who've been bringing joy and excitement to this entire family :)







Chandler trying to act all cool with fire






Birthday Celebration video :)

-

There are two more videos to show but Blogger is being lazy, so I shall show it next time! :)
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

E says byebye!

No comments: