Tuesday, September 17, 2013

RJ here & RJ there.


Hello bello! Life's great today and blogging streak pretty stable, and yes I might look a little different....

I HAD A HAIR CUT!



It was supposed to be short side fringe but my hair changed itself to bangs. So meh, I went to trim it more by myself. I look so much younger again... But I'm kinda loving it.
but I miss my thicker / longer hair already :/

So anyways! I've been trying to get on track with my files and blogging stuff. Definitely can't wait to blog more and update you guys what's been going on. Life's been pretttttttayyy good.

I've been missing hubby so much and it's finally the 17th! Another 5 days to go, I'm so gonna squeeze him to death when I meet him. and I realize I haven't shared this with you all ^^




1st Monthsy gift for Hubby. and the "RJ" is too epic HAHAHA.

Here's how the story of "RJ" went:

Mun Ting and I met up so that she could help me with doing this (I haven't gotten crafty in ages). After gathering all the materials, we chatted while I was preparing and I told her that our first monthsary was on the 5th and we had UT 3. I had TWO UT 3s. She said it was a gift from RP.

So when I was thinking what title to write on the book cover, we suddenly came up with RJ.
Firstly to irritate Hubby with the word "RJ" he's been seeing for 3 years,
Secondly RJ could mean Relationship Journal or Reflection Journal.

You should totally see his face when he saw it. and this is why I love Mun Ting so much LOLHEHE.

-

That's all for today! I'll be back in one to two days.
E says byebye!

No comments: