Friday, September 13, 2013

I need bliss.

I am bored, sad, irritated, annoyed, love sick and any negative mood that anyone can think of right now.
and beware, this post is going to be long-ass full of words.

My internet was a little unstable two nights ago and I thought that it was just the internet being "lazy" but when I woke up the next morning trying to use it. It was TERRIBLE.

My laptop clearly states that there's internet access but the pages are unable to load. Skype is fine but the rest isn't. So I decided to call SINGTEL and I was quite okay due to the nice service but it wasn't solved... So they referred an appointment at 2pm on the exact day, which is fine.

So after the man came and helped out with the laptop for about an hour or so, he said that it was alright.

THE JOY DIDN'T LAST FOR MORE THAN A MINUTE.
I grabbed my lunch to my room, tried using the internet. and yeap, same problem.

So I decided to call him and he advised my Brother to re-configure something (which I'm glad I don't know because sometimes knowing nothing is bliss) (and bliss is something that I'm really in need of now). Also called Mun Ting to my house to help me and the internet was unstable but manageable.

7PM, IT WAS DINNER TIME. My Brother finally reached home and helped me out with it. He was blaming that it was my laptop's problem as his phone was able to connect. I was living in self-denial and kept on protecting my baby (laptop).

We decided to head to my Brother's room to try and connect to the internet. WHICH WORKED. Ironically, my Brother's room has the weakest signal to the internet but it was working so much better. (at least the pages could load wtf)

I decided to camp all night in his room and even though it was still a little unstable, it was fine...

THIS MORNING.

I woke up, prayed to the gods of all internet and device; and turned on my laptop. It was working slightly better and I headed to school after.

When I reached home in the evening, BAM. Same old fucking problem. I got so irritated I took out my old laptop and tried connecting to the internet. & it worked.

So yes. All in all it's my laptop that's being sick, and I guess my family and I are gonna bring it to the hospital tomorrow.

OH WAIT BUT THERE'S MORE. My old laptop suddenly has the same problem as the current one, I have to reconnect once in 10 minutes to use it smoothly.

now I'm right here looking at this....

ah... how great. I can't upload just one picture due to new effed up reasons(must be the internet what's new). and I'm still using the old laptop now.

SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS MISERY.

No comments: