Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Paw Pet-radise!

If you're a pet lover or feeling down due to this crazy weather, now's the time to be happy! My brother and my Aunt's family decided to bring Erika to a Dog Cafe ^^
Erika is currently 11 years old and she's a Maltese, She's been living with us for 10 years! Her first year was with my Aunt :)

It was such a happy weekend seeing Erika enjoying herself!


She had her denim dress on, look how happy she is! ^^







With le angsty Brother because the weather was so warm...




Here's the Dog Cafe we went to! Looking cozy from the outside already ay?





While waiting for my Aunt's family. Photo taken by and from my Bro... Yes he's using a DSLR. Don't compare :[
Clearer photos are taken from my Brother, credit goes to him!






Look how cute and comfy the place is! I'm in love with the wall stickers, gonna save up to get one for my bed room too hehehe



Here's Chandler with his current favourite shirt and more cute lil' wall stickers!



While waiting for our food, we got Erika there to take photos... As usual, she wasn't interested..
Why Erika why, you're a female! :( You're supposed to be as vain as me :/







Ah, perfect shot finally.



Here's Erika's meal! I actually forgot what was it but it looks too yummy now..



Chandler trying to feed Erika as we wanted her to try a little of it first







& you could tell she's loving it... Time to get phat Erika~




Chloe and I.




Finally our food is being served ^^



I got the Beef Lasagna and it was too awesome... It was my first time eating a Lasagna. Can I haz moar.



My Brother got the Shroom Aglio, I believe his own cooking is the best :P






The pet shop owners had so many doggies! Here's two Schnauzers who look like twins..



& one more here which make them like triplets.



The one and only friendly pawsome buddy... Menthos! He's really friendly and always went to our legs to sleep. Golden Retrievers are too loyal I need them.





Look how huge Menthos is! He's only 2 years old by the way.




He's always looking sad and in his own world, but he still loves us petting him ^^








Thank you Aunty for this wonderful family and our precious Erika :)

-

Paw Pet-radise Cafe was a pleasant experience and it was pretty peaceful with the environment. There was only one customer before us and the food wasn't that bad. Pretty pricey but worth a try! :)

If you're interested to visit:


  • 530 Balestier Road Monville Mansion #01-07
  • Singapore, Singapore 329857

Like their Facebook Page and more information HERE! 


E says byebye! 

3 comments:

CandyAng said...

Hahahahas as usual I love reading your blog!^.^ Love those wall stickers too!=) And and the Menthos Doggie I like his color!=) What an AWESOME place for pets and their owners to be in!=DDD

Unknown said...

aww thank you! YESSSS, he's really cute hehee.

CandyAng said...

Welcome!=DDD Can't wait for our meet up!=) Hahahahahas.XDD