Thursday, September 26, 2013

M.A.D Showcase 2013.

LATEST POST UPDATED EVER.

I initially didn't wanna blog about this because it was so long ago (August) but I just can never forget about it. My internet's still pretty crazy but I have to make do with it forevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

So anyway, SLC had a showcase and it was my first time being in it. Heard of M.A.D Showcase? RP Students if you haven't noticed the huge board outside South Agora, I AM DISAPPOINT.
Just joking, at least gives us credit for painting and what not. including me thanks.

M.A.D Showcase stands for Make A Difference. 
It's a showcase where we showcase the projects that have happened the past year. I must say that it's a good time for us to reminiscence and reflect on all the projects that have happened.

Even though I only participated in a few, I still felt part of a family :)
Shall shut up and let the pictures do the talking.

The attire theme was "Black and White with a Dash of Colours", it was such a tough choice on what to wear.




Was sitting with these two and Simon (in pink) kept making me laugh. It was too funny!
They both even disappeared halfway wtf.



Here's happy Shasha hehe.


& Hubz! Look at the picture on the screen, like a before & after shiet HAHAHAH



MY LOVELY MUN TING! I'm so proud of her being Service - Learner of the YEAR. HOW PROUD CAN I BE.
Hubby and I were literally squealing when we knew it, girly mode on.



oh oh and the awesome me had to win something too! It was a lucky draw and I won vouchers wtf, damn aunty I know. (that's what happens when I have no award boohoo no haha just kidding)

and it's the 5th Prize! The number 5 has been my favourite since young till now hehe.



Brought along my Polaroid and took some pictures!


Shakun.


Ah Ping.


Shasha.


Sherney.


Mun Ting.


Of course cam-whore shots to end the post =)





-

I miss the process of painting and what not for M.A.D already, it makes me feel like a secondary school kid all again. Will there be more?

E says byebye!

No comments: