Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hubzversion 1.


So Hubby and I are reaching our 2nd month real soon and time flies soooo fast. Maybe because he's away in Cambodia and it feels like we didn't spend the 2nd month well HAHA.

& I don't know if it's a good thing but whenever I blog about hubby the blog views just go up.... seriously? Do you all love him more than me ._.

So anyway, here are some funny conversations we had throughout our mini journey together.


Why I'm not a wifey material.

Me: Do you know I can't even cook Maggie?
Hubz: HUH?! (Super loudly and shocked)

Me: Yea... I don't even do housework. I think I only did it once and my Mum even paid me for it.
Hubz: *speechless*

Me: *walks away quickly*
Hubz: No lah I still love you, but you willing to learn anot?

Me: I dont think so HAHAHAHA

-

When we go crazy and shit.

Hubz: Baby you're the vexy to my hackus, the grace to my Patrick, and Keemon's our blue :D
Me: HAHAAH WHO IS VEXY AND HACKUS I FORGOT.

Hubz: VEXY IS THE FEMALE NAUGHTY! HACKUS IS THE MALE NAUGHTY!
Me: BUT THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAHAHAHA

Hubz: Cause we're twins! But also like Patrick and Grace!
Hubz: Ok fine. I'm like Vanity Smurf and you're my reflection.

Me: AWWW WHATS WITH THE SMURFS CHEESY LINES. So smurfty. Hehehe
Hubz: Hahahaha!! Idk, I'm feeling smurfy :D

Me: Hehehe. So cute you <3 p="">
Hubz: Hahaha!! Will cute meh! :P you're smurfalicious :D

Me: Hehehe. You're smurfsome <3 nbsp="" p="">
Hubz: LOLOL!! You're smurtiful!

This is what happens when we go too crazy after watching Smurfs....

-

Shit Hubz says.

"I'm gonna name our son Keemon, so it's poh-keemon"

"I'm gonna name our daughter Dancer, so it's poh-dancer"

"Why you so cute? I can say you can be cute meh?"

"Now I no kiss, no hug then text other guys lah?!"

-

Overly attached Hubz.

Me: Omg Faci is so sweet sia *blah blah blah*
Hubz: *stares at me*

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA

-

Hubzversion: Conversations with Hubz and with our own version.
1 stands for the amount of months.

Therefore I'm officially awesome.
E says byebye!

No comments: