Friday, September 27, 2013

Strictly Pancakes.


Before I start this post, have you been to the Google website? Idk if it works for phones but I'm stuck on Google since today/forever. There's this game where you hit a Pinata to get as many candy as possible... and it's just too fun and addictive! I shall never try to click new tabs till the game isn't there.

Speaking about candy........ This post is about Candy! No not that sweet candy but my friend Candy. HAHAA... I seriously had no idea that those two could link together. I'm so funny...


OOTD.


We took awhile to decide on where to go even before meeting and I was so excited! It has been awhile since I met Candy and we decided on Strictly Pancakes!

I was really happy as many people have been there before except me ._. & the menu is too awesome it's like you wanna get everything there.



I went to research on reviews and the most frequently dish I saw was the Garlic Butter Prawns. No matter how mainstream it was, I HAD TO TRY IT.




Candy got the Tiramisu but I never got to try it I forgot HAHA, it looked really nice though. Can I go there again pleaseeeee =(


The Garlic Butter Prawns were so generous with the sauce and prawns I was so full I couldn't even complete my meal! But it was definitely worth the price and try, and oh did I say we were SO LUCKY.

It was the actual day on their 3rd birthday and we had 30% off the entire meal, you should have seen our reaction lol.



We decided to walk around and popped by at LASALLE.
It was amazingggggggggggggggg. & it has been my dream school. (long story cut short)

Look at how amazing it is! It doesn't even look like a damn school, I even saw a dance studio. Oh how I miss studios...




The clouds were too pretty we wanted to take a photo of it together.



& we kinda failed. heh.

Decided to shop a little before heading home!



Feel free to stop reading after this, too many cam-whore shots taken HAHAHA, I even have to collate them together so that it looks lesser. 
This is what happens when you meet someone after a loooooooooooong time.












Candy's going to go Australia in a few days time! Wishing her all the best and most importantly to have fun throughout the trip, meet up again when you're back; I'm gonna miss youuuuu.
Hope you're reading this hehehe ^^

-

Also if you haven't tried Strictly Pancakes, head on to their website to find out more! Definitely a good place to hang out and weird streets to walk around hehehe.



E says byebye!

4 comments:

CandyAng said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!^0^ Am reading happily through this blog post!^.^ My favourite post of the month. Hahahahahas.XDDD Love all our camwhore images babe!^-^ I strongly agree that not meeting up a person will result in that much of camwhore photos!x3 I will miss you alot too when I am in Australia!=( But dont worry ONLY for ONE week!=DDD Sorry that I didnt offer to let you try my tiramisu pancake!=((( And and YES! We will definitely meet up when I am back to SG from Australia!^.^ Thanks for your wishes, love you babe!=DDD

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! Update me on whats going on when you can! ^^ <3

CandyAng said...

Yea I will try to since the wifi usage is so limited.=(

Unknown said...

okie! ^^