Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weekend Webcam.


Hello wassup, old photo of me because I haven't been cam-whoring.
Short and random updates today.

--

Headed to my Grandma's house last Saturday,
it would be my last time heading over till the exams are over :(



With the Kelly.



This is so adorable, I think many of people already saw it in my Facebook.
ps, I'm sorry for the uncensored picture on the left lololol.

The reason why we have a webcam in my Grandma's house.....
we all wantz to stalk her HAHAHAHA.

Ok just kidding, we need to see if she's alright etc,
so this is what we decided to do hais. It looks so perfect ^^


Dinner at Old Airport Road.



One video to show you all before I end this post.

It was during Dreamspiration with Jing Wen when we were being "scientists".
Please don't judge LOL. I was overly excited hais.


E says byebye!

No comments: