Sunday, June 23, 2013

SLC Handover Ceremony 2013.


Heyho Hello readers, I am back for a proper post.
I really really missed you guys and I missed this place so badly!

About two weeks ago, Service-Learning Committee had our Handover Ceremony,
it was such a memorable one because I got to hear each and everyone's opinions.
& also passing around tissue papers for the haze.

just joking LOL, for the tears... if you get what i mean....

So anyway, let's start this photo-blogging! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the snacks and drinks we got for the pot luck :)



Each of us had to bring something and there was so much food!
Let me recall, Roti Prata, Cupcakes, Chicken Wings omg....



Everyone starting to eat, I didn't have any more pictures of the food.
I was being a glutton hehhhz.



Then it was cam-whoring time ^^

















Sherman Sherman.... LOL.











I totally forgot what was inside that bowl,
if i'm not wrong there's winter-melon plus root beer, but it doesn't taste as bad though HAHA.



Mini- group shot ^^







Cake and brownies! I didn't get to eat the cake though,
Thanks to Shafiqa (was it her I have memorizing issues) who made it for us + previous excos ^^



Quan Yuan, making me look even shorter.



Idk why I took this,  heh.





I don't remember who I took this photo from! but def not from my cam.



Group shot, Wov you SLC ^^


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for the top 3 nominees of Best Picture Award...

HAHAHAAH JUST JOKING,
taken by Ian idk why he treats me like a model or something.
I'm just really joking T.T

The hat is Ian's! ^^



DAAAAAAAAMNN GIRL Look at them legs.
If my face was much nicer, PROFILE PIC PLEASE. HAHA.



Last but not least, Best Selfie Shot Award goes to...............

ME.

I miss the entire group already, let's meet up soon ^^
E says byebye!

No comments: