Monday, June 24, 2013

Cravings.


Hi gaiizz. It's 1.30pm and I've finished my work for class,
decided to do a random post because I have been craving for loads of stuff...

I used to think cravings would only be for food,
hell no I was wrong.

Shopping Spree

Yep, that's all I need.
Lemme list down because I'm really so going to get it hehehe.

- Jean Bermudas 
- Ray bands that aren't expensive, anything that looks like it
- Large bobby pins for thicker hair
- A long ass ribbon (like for cake boxes) for hair experiment
- Few more pairs of hidden socks
- Hair cut

Yes, I put hair cut in this list because I hella need it :<
& FYI I don't have all these right now except for hidden socks, 
therefore I NEED them.
muahahahaha.

next week I shall get them all,
if i could.....

E says byebye!

No comments: