Saturday, June 22, 2013

THE HAZE.


Most current photo taken few minutes ago. Need to wear contact lenses for the entire day due to the huge pimple near my nose. I blame the haze.

Why haven't I been blogging for so long? I've been so busy due to exams and sleeping early.
I blame the haze.

What will I be updating about today? Nothing much but just updates on my life.
But actually there's nothing much, because I blame the haze.

HAHA. Just joking, I'm just following the trend. Let's just stahp ok.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates

- I''ve been having exams for the three days and been sleeping as early as 11 to catch up on my sleep, therefore I decided to put my blog aside.

- M5O wouldn't be back for awhile cos I'm so lazy. & I don't have that many clothes ok heh.

- I have many things lined up to blog about but I might start either tomorrow or Monday.

- Heading out later on to grandma's house I'm so happy ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today,
E says byebye!

No comments: