Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"It's been three days, go blog"


Someone told me today "IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS. GO BLOG"

I don't know if I should be honored because people are starting to notice me through blogging, but I really laughed when I saw that sentence. It's like as if I'm a YouTube star HAHAHA.

So anyways, to show my appreciation and apologizing for not blogging. The picture above is the most recent photo of me. (which is like few minutes ago)
I guess I've been looking tired and cam-whoring isn't such a fun thing right now :(

Here's a list to tell you guys what I've been up to.

1) EIPIC Family Day 5
2) EIPIC Family Day 5
3) EIPIC Family Day 5


HAHA OK I'M JUST JOKING.

I have been sleeping late nights due to chatting and catching with many lovely friends. Also been trying to finish up my project which is really called EIPIC Family Day 5.
If you guys aren't sure and want to know more, just Google it or ask me!

I don't wanna show much photos about the project and intend to show it after because it's my very first project I'm in as a Main Committee.
It's been a wonderful experience but I know I've neglected this paradise of mine :(
Please just stay tuned for more interesting updates, I'll try to be back tomorrow.

Shall also show some sneak peek photos for preparation of EIPIC Family Day 5 ^^
E says byebye!

No comments: