Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dreamspiration Bonding - Rehearsal Day.


YESTERDAY was the most tiring, crazy, bored, awkward, humid-then-stupidly-cold-heavy-rainy-weather day ever.
But of course, it was still fun and enjoyable as always.

It was Dreamspiration's Bonding/Training Day and I was appointed as a Student Leader. 
Craycray because the morning was tiring enough to carry the projector and also finding the venues. 
Why awkward? The people in my team were all so quiet. All they could talk about were Dreamspiration and it was so tough to make them open up :(

I fail as a Student Leader LOL. I iz disappoint.

But anyways, at least all of them talked to each other except me. Please pair me up with another Student Leader can heh.
I got so tired I just slacked during the games and sat with Wei Xing for the Reflection booth.



This is what happens when there's a pen and paper in front of me.
Tell me the stickers are oh-so-cute. They're so furry hehe ^^


The only thing I got so hyped up for was the DNA Extraction.
Is it just me or was I dumb enough to think we would be extracting our own DNA.

HAHAHA.

So anyway... I got Jing Wen to accompany me. We used banana's DNA instead.
But I still had fun lah, we even recorded ourselves acting scientific and stuff. SO FUNNY HAHA.


I felt like a boss wearing the white outerwear,
let's change course ok.




Taken by Zahrin. He helped us in extracting the DNA,
REALLY SO FUN LAH. See my unglam yet happy face hais.



Last but not least, the one and only Shakun.
No I still don't believe she's Year 3 :(



That's all for Dreamspiration, can't wait for the actual day. Will definitely bring along my camera this time.
E says byebye!

3 comments:

CandyAng said...

Wow seems so fun and and you really look good in the lab suit!^.^

Unknown said...

Hahaha yea it was! Hehe thank you ^^

CandyAng said...

Welcome!=)