Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Judge and Respect.

Things haven't been good lately, a day can have so many ups and downs.
It's just so tough to even express how I feel because sometimes I just tell myself that things would be alright,
would it?

It hurts to see how respect gets thrown down or how much one can do to earn it,
the worst is seeing someone you love so much being ironic.

If you're gonna judge others, don't tell others not to judge.
If you wanna be respected, learn to respect others.

I judge others because it's human's nature, therefore I don't tell others what to do.
I seldom take respect at hand, but I don't care who respects me as long as I learn to do it myself.

---

A third-party sees it all, he/she doesn't judge but pities you instead,
Let's just call this third-party "Belle".

Belle wishes she could do the same to let others taste their own medicine,
but she respects each and everyone dearly and she's lost on what to do.

She knows she's able to win and do things that make her happier, 
but would she be really happy? Or just temporary;

because sometimes when you try to do something to make yourself happier, the more you kill yourself inside.

She wishes she wasn't as soft-hearted and just go for what she wants,
but all these time she just wants others to happy instead.

I don't pray or wish that all will be well,
because I know some things can't be changed;

but time heals everything, and Belle needs a break.

---

No comments: