Monday, January 21, 2013

Human Figures.

Last night and this morning was like a total disaster. 
Okay, maybe not really but I was rushing to do my stuff. It’s like a disguising in bless! Here’s why......

I watched Winx Club and other videos till I did not complete my drawing. 
The best part was the when I was about to begin, I went up to my brother’s room to see what he and his girlfriend got for Chinese New Year
I’m always so excited for Chinese New Year every year, I mean who doesn't  :P
My brother even bought 12 CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!  I actually think it’s Twelve Cupcakes, not really buy 12 lah okay!
I'll blog about it some time!

So now disguising in bless really makes sense ya? HHAHAHA.

Sadly I gave up on my drawing homework and worst was that I couldn't get a good night rest; I felt like I was awake the entire time! 
I did not even really plan what to wear and its super casual for a long day. 
I was so tired that I felt nauseous in the bus and vomited liquid when I reached school but thankfully I was alright after a few hours.

Today was a happy day as I learnt something I've always wanted to, drawing HUMAN FIGURES
Being an art student, I've always learnt how to do sketches of things; paintings and off course shading. 
Its weird how I call myself an art student but I've never really drew humans. It’s just too tough L

But after today…… I FINALLY DID IT. 
I’ll definitely practice it more often! 

I was totally mind blown on how Mr Tzang drew the Model types of Human Figures and how fashion started to came about. 
I finally achieved something I've always wanted to learn since young!

Alright, let the pictures do the talking. I'll be posting about the face mask and twelve cupcakes soon!








E says byebye!

No comments: