Thursday, January 24, 2013

Food - twelve cupcakes


I guess many of you readers would already have known this by now, and I only got to taste this awesomeness few days ago!

If you still haven't heard or try it, count yourself lucky I'm sharing it with you! hehehe.

twelve cupcakes
Did you know that twelve cupcakes was founded by Daniel Ong & Jamie Teo?!
Yes; the radio DJ and Miss Singapore Universe 2001, how lovely!

photo from twelve cupcakes

They have a wide range of different flavored cupcakes and their really amazingly delicious!
My brother bought 3 of them and I was so happy because I've always wanted to try it since 2 - 3 years ago.
Honestly; I'm not a big fan of cupcakes as their quite difficult to eat and some are just super dry!
Therefore this has the highest rating of all the cupcakes I've ever eaten so far!

Pardon me if the photos aren't as superb as it was night time and a last minute photo taking. 




From left:  Nutella, Red Velvet, Chocolate Chip.

I've tried the Red Velvet and the Chocolate Chip and it's so heavenly.

The moisture of the cupcakes are just so soft even when you're holding it and it feels like it melts in your mouth partially while enjoying the flavors in it.
It was also the first time trying Red Velvet flavor and I was really curious how it tastes like!
The feeling and taste is just so indescribable but a definitely must try.

There are so many more flavors you can choose from like Peppermint, Chocolate Salted Caramel, Mango and even Lychee Martini
I have yet to try those but I'm really going to try them all!

I have the brochure of flavors and the name card but I'll post more about it next time!

Outlets of twelve cupcakes:

United Square B1-60
Millenia Walk 01-52
Golden Shoe Carpark (Raffles Place) 01-28B
Bugis Junction B1-03B
Grand Stand (Formerly Turf City) 01-04
Changi City Point 01-42
Parkway Parade 01-16
IMM 01-124


Check out twelve cupcakes now for more information!



2 comments:

cedricyeo said...

AWESOME-ST cupcakes!!

Unknown said...

hehe yes!