Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Burst of emotions, Art of Story.


This was a photo before lesson started.


This was a photo after someone bloody spoiled my plan.

but since what's done is done, I'm trying to let go of it still.

Today's lesson was pretty interesting despite all the crazy happenings, we had to "design" a game by having a new plot :)
Adding a new character and changing the setting. It was from the story Hansel & Gretel.
It was so confusing yet simple at the end and amazingly Mr Edward said that he could picture the story!

I can't wait for tomorrow and I really don't know why; life's been slack yet all of a sudden intense; and then back to normal.

and btw, my OOTD is my MUM's tee ! :B




See the cute lil black ribbons at my shoulders? 
I think it's super creative cos it's not supposed to be the tee design!
I actually wore a tank top with black ribbons inside as this tee was a little too loose.
Now it looks like I'm having two little black ribbons with me.



The weather's super icy today and my skin's feeling drier each day :(
Need to manage my time properly to have face mask !!!

Time to finally catch a good sleep.

E says byebye!

No comments: