Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Laptop revived, I am revived.


I spent nearly 3 to 4 entire days without much internet and guess what? I kinda love it.
My laptop crashed crazily and it was like the end till i reformatted it, but it's revived now! 
Firstly I really missed blogging and I started to take photos of nearly everything I did so that I could post it up when my laptop's ready!

Finally settled down with everything restored and now all I have to do is to now is blog all the way. hehe
Thursday was called my lastbusride day. School only lasted for 15 minutes as it was evaluation but I dressed up. LOL. Please don't ask me why.




OOTD for Thursday. Why lastbusride day?

Everything I'm wearing except the belt is from lastbusride.livejournal.com!
The Studded bag, the Black Tank-top, Black Jeggings and Studded flats. I simply love it.
It's my secondary school friend's blog-shop and I've been supporting her since she started with simple collections!
I still have many more outfits from her collections and I think my entire cabinet will be filled with her clothes sooner or later. HAHA





I've still have many more things to share with you guys and photos to upload !
Blogging just seems so much fun :)

Today's lesson was quite fun yet tiring. It's been awhile since I really did the Math Practice Questions and I did it today!
Tomorrow would be my second free day and I'll be heading to China Town with my family on Friday.
After that heading to Bugis on Saturday with family again for some shopping !


Photos, photos and just photos coming to your way!

E says byebye!

No comments: