Sunday, January 20, 2013

No SUN-day.


y am I just so punny? HAHAHA. no SUN-day? yu get it?!? LOL.
hais okay, I always laugh at my jokes; hehehe.



I shall declare this my picture of the day. i look so innocent :3

Today hasn't been a productive day for me, AHA. Feeling like super hyped up at 9pm......
I was supposed to study for Comm Prac UT tomorrow and my Drawing homework and NOOOO.... I watched Winx Club instead. HAHAHAHA.

I couldn't cope with the Drawing so I decided to draw something I wanted to design.
It's just so difficult to express what I want! It's like a multi-purpose hanger stand.
I'll start when my Year 1 is over :D





Yes, I suck at drawing clothes.


So i drew shoes. RATE ME. HAHA, okay rate the shoes ._.

I got a $14 hair cut that didn't make a difference, but internally got difference one lah okay!

 Before.....

AFTER! and yes the difference is I look happier can? HAHA. *self-denial*


I wanna rave about this product real soon, and it's just so awesomeeeeeeeeee.

Okay, I need to continue with my drawing and prepare for a long day tomorrow.

E says byebye!

No comments: