Friday, January 25, 2013

My Beauty Diary Luffa 2 Step Summer Mask Review.

FACE MASK REVIEW

I've been a Face Mask whore ever since I started to watch Beauty Videos when I was about Secondary 3.
Masks are really handful especially when you don't use much products on your face after you bathe or before you go to sleep, just like me!

To me, using moisturizers; toners and all the face care products are still too mature for my age or skin. 
Plus I'm currently studying and there's always a limited amount of time!
We teenagers either study; go out or use the internet whenever we're free, therefore face masks are so HOLY.



I have been using this particular face mask since 2 - 3 years ago, it's called My Beauty Diary.
I came across it the first time as a gift from my brother's girlfriend when they came back from Taiwan, and it was one of the first few masks I used! (and that's when I started to get hyped up with face masks)

The two My Beauty Diary samples that I got were the Bird's Nest and Black Pearl and I was just so amazed by the effect it has given to my face.

Left box was older one and the one that I recently bought on the right.

Ever since; I've always wanted to get the masks and that was when i saw A BOX OF MY BEAUTY DIARY MASKS. The best part was I used my first salary to buy it which costs $25 if I'm not wrong.
It really meant a lot to me and they had a total of 15 mask and a FREE Luffa 2 Step Summer Mask Pack.

I wasn't that interested in the Luffa 2 Step Summer Mask Pack at first as I thought that it was confusing to use and I had to use more time; therefore I used it the last.
But as the saying goes; keep the best for last. (mine was unintentional)




I can therefore finally give a verdict that it's one the most memorable masks I ever used comparing it to the rest of the My Beauty Diary masks!

18 JAN 2012


As you can see, the mask is quite moist and the best part is the scent of it!
It doesn't have any scent of Luffa at all and it's very cooling for the entire usage time.
Scent is important for masks as it goes near to your nose for like 20 - 30 minutes or so and if you have one that's too strong, you wouldn't even be happy having a mask on right?

For My Beauty Diary face masks, it's always 20 - 30 minutes and I always set the timer to 25 minutes.

I think that if you're using a specific face mask for the first time, always use it for the least time stated as you might be sensitive or allergic to it. Once you're comfortable with that mask; you can use it for a longer duration! :)



After removing the mask, there are always excess of the essence. It's such a waste! What to do?


Using the mask and clean it on your neck, arms and legs! It works wonders as well!
Look how much essence it leaves onto my arm, you don't have to clean it all till the mask gets dry but at least try to save ! (Save money, Save essence too!)

After throwing away the mask, massage your face with the essence till it dries and you would feel your face getting smoother!

But that's not the end!


The second step, Aloe Vera Creamy Gel.

Just simply tear the top part of the Gel pack and there you go. (mine was quite tough to tear open and I had to use a pair of scissors :( )
It's super misleading to see such a small pack of Gel but I'll guarantee you that you'll be amazed by how much gel there is.


It gives a slightly sticky texture but when you apply it to your face; it gets smoother as it dries up!


Results after Luffa 2 Step Summer Mask Review: Near to a flawless skin!



The results were so instant and I was really amused by how the Aloe Vera worked after a mask.
It helped to secure the essence from the mask and moisturized it further, how amazing is that?!

My face felt so refreshed; it looked brighter; was so much smoother and moisturized!

Before VS After

Before VS After


25 JAN 2012




Exactly ONE WEEK after the face mask and it still has maintained the moisture and texture of my face!
Most masks that I used (including different types of My Beauty Diary face masks) normally last for a maximum of 5 days but for this; I still can feel the softness and moisture of my face.

Off course; you have to take good care of your face in the process too! A masks helps to enhance and boosts your skin but maintaining it would be a different case!

I buy My Beauty Diary products from SASA and yes they've changed the box and types of masks too!

I have yet to try the masks from the new box but feel free to leave a comment if you want more face masks reviews from me!

E says byebye!

No comments: