Wednesday, January 23, 2013

E - Earth and FarmVille 2.


Morning face looks so morning yet fresh, and yes; I took photos before leaving for school again.
Really starting to get the hang of blogging and it's more like a habit more than a burden.
I wish I had more blogger friends :(

 OOTD.

It was a rather cold day for me and I decided to wear all covered up.
I felt so "Earth-y" and calm today that i decided to wear green and my brown toms; and I've been catching up on naps so often. I blame the weather.
It's just so not cool to dress up when the weather's so icy; maybe I've just been lazy :P

There's nothing much to talk about today cos I've been studying playing FARMVILLE 2 the entire day.
Well thanks to my brother for firstly enlarging the size of my blog photo and introducing this game to me.
I finally feel like there's life. HAHA JUST JOKING.

I have 4 planned posts upcoming and I've decided on having different titles on my blog!

For example; this tittle above shows "E - " would be posts about what I've done etc.
Others would be "Fashion", "Reviews", "Food" and many more.
It's more organized I guess?





Check back tomorrow for a post on TWELVE CUPCAKES!

E says byebye!

No comments: