Friday, January 18, 2013

Hello 2012, Hello Me.

I really don't know how to start this.... but HELLO! Revamped my blog template entirely white. You likey?

Currently in class and I shall begin my post. Been motivated to start blogging again after browsing through many. Did ya guys miss me?!?! :3

How's 2013 for you guys? Mine was alright, I have too many things to update but I guess many of you readers would already know the relationship between me and W.
But overall, I'm happy and thankful with my life :)

Photos of me today! I even took it in the morning before leaving for school to prepare my first post of 2013. Can someone please praise me :P


Since today's Friday and I'm currently sick, wearing a simple school tee and high waist shorts would do the job.


My fringe has grown so long over the past few months! Sometimes I get so frustrated by it so I did a "new" up-do that I never really tried.

I'm not sure if I should trim my fringe back or try having it long for Chinese New Year :/ Suggestions?


Class today was totally horrible. Honestly, today's team wasn't what I really expected. 
Maybe because I've never really teamed up with these people except one that I'm just totally speechless.
Fever has been so unstable, teammates must be thinking I'm just using it as an excuse, but NOOO!

Really wish I can start blogging as a hobby like how I used to, I'll try my best to update thrice a week!


Unlucky me is unlucky. About to reach home in 15 minutes and I got caught in the rain. Time to cozy up all the way till Sunday!

E says byebye!

No comments: