Thursday, May 16, 2013

Why I've been away.

Good Morning to all my lovely readers out there! It's 7.41am & I'm here blogging before I head for school (if I manage to complete my post on time).
I know I've been busy and neglecting my blog (& also my personal space), but I really wanna share with you all what's been happening!

To make this blog post seem shorter, just look at this.


All my events currently starting from today. Oh and 21st I'll be helping out in Welcome Tea too.
and there's more.


If you're wondering what's ass, it's assignment. HAHA.
EIPIC Family Day is a project/carnival/event that I'm in as a main committee and it's been quite fun yet stressful and busy at the same time. I'll definitely share it with you all in a more detailed post! ^^

So please pardon me for being MIA.
I've been trying to manage my time well by focusing in class (which I honestly didn't last year) so that I don't have to get home and recap.
However this week has been quite a tough week (emotional period) and I have quite many things to catch up on in terms of studies and assignments.

I also know I haven't been able to talk and catch up with many friends lately due to my tight schedule and I'm really sorry for not spending proper time. Including my family and my dog. I love you all so much :)
Many of you people are supporting me in whatever I'm doing and I'm really happy so far in my second year of poly.

I know my parents are afraid that I'll meet "bad people" and "not planning my time well to study". But I'll prove them wrong; after all. SLC made me a better person.

After 8th June, I'll most likely be not taking on other projects (maybe only mini ones) to focus on my studies and start spending quality time with the people closest to me.

Also; something great really happened in SLC! One day I'll explain.
Too many things to catch up on I know right!
ALSO ALSO, One Heart's Bonding Day post will be up tomorrow. It's already in my draft! ^^


I know you all missed my face.
I just had to.


E says byebye!

No comments: